Website Terms & Conditions
1. Welcome to the MyNoke - Noke Limited website (Site). In these terms, “MyNoke” “we” or “us” means Noke Limited, and any reference to “you” or “your” refers to the Site user.
P O Box 442
7. You may be required to provide personal information in order to purchase goods from this site or make an enquiry. You agree that any registration information you give to MyNoke will be accurate, correct and up to date.
9. You agree that MyNoke may disclose your personal information (including but not limited to your name and contact details) to relevant authorities, any internet service provider that you use to access the Site, and/or the applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if MyNoke considers that you are infringing the intellectual property rights of any person.
10. All information on the Site is protected by copyright.
11. You may not use any trademark on this Site without the prior written consent of MyNoke or the relevant trade mark owner.
12. You agree to indemnify MyNoke for the cost of any claims arising from your unauthorised use of the intellectual property on this Site.
Sharing and using site content
13. You may not display or redistribute any images on the Site, without the prior written consent of MyNoke.
14. You may display or redistribute other content on the Site, provided that you do so in an appropriate and non-offensive manner at all times. If you display or redistribute any content you must credit the content back to us and provide a link to the Site.
15. You may use the tools provided on the Site to display or redistribute our content via email and social media, provided that you do so only in accordance with those tools.
16. We reserve the right to request, at any time and for any reason, that you remove any Site content that you have shared outside the Site, and you agree that you will immediately comply with any such request.
17. You may not use the Site for any illegal activity.
18. You may not use any sort of data scraping or mining mechanism in relation to the content on the Site.
Our liability to you
19. MyNoke will endeavour to keep this Site secure and free of errors. However, to the extent permitted by New Zealand law, MyNoke will not be responsible for any and all damages or loss arising from the use of this Site, including but not limited to;
(a) any loss or damage caused by viruses that may be transmitted to your computer by use of the Site. MyNoke expressly excludes any guarantees as to the security of the Site and any use is at your own risk;
(b) any loss or damage arising from any errors in the information contained in the Site;
(c) any incorrect pricing or information on the Site. You acknowledge that the prices and information displayed on the Site may not always be up to date pricing and information and are at all times subject to change; and
(d) any recommendations we make to you about the most suitable energy plan for your needs. Although we will try in good faith to recommend the plan most suited to you, you are responsible for monitoring your electricity usage and choosing the correct plan for your needs.
20. This limitation of liability applies to damages of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, loss of income, profit, data, property, and claims by third parties. However, this limitation and these terms and conditions do not affect any rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986
Last updated: 9/9/21
Noke Limited operates http://www.mynoke.co.nz. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (e.g your name).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that you may be interested in.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.